We at Free Range know budgets are going to be tight for those getting furloughed at WIU. Therefore, starting next week 3/7 and running through the end of March anyone who is being furloughed at WIU can drop in for one free class a month with Anne, Kindra, and Dawn (see list for specific classes.) During March that means you can have one free class with each of us, so three free classes at Free Range – one dance, one strength, and one yoga.
Here are the classes:
Zumba with Anne –
– Monday or Wednesday at 5:30pm
Strength Blast with Kindra – (NO CLASSES 29th or 31st)
– Tuesday or Thursday at 9am or 6:15pm
(Limit of 5, so get there early to get a spot)
Yoga with Dawn – (NO CLASSES 16th to 18th) – for my classes, must go to “Sign in for Dawn’s Classes” at www.freerangeyoga.us to sign in – open classes include:
– Wednesday Lunch Yoga at 12:10pm
– Thursday options include Chair Yoga at 10:30am or Level 1 at 5pm
– Friday Mighty Yoga at 10:30am
Some of my classes are pretty full – and of course, those who have paid already get first dibs on class because that’s only fair … SO … if you want to have a class with me – make sure you go to www.freerangeyoga.us and sign in where it says “Sign in for Dawn’s Classes” – it’s easy to set up your account and schedule a class. If the class is full, put yourself on the waiting list.
* Getting furloughed and already in one of my series classes? I’ll reduce your March series price by $8. Email me email@example.com and I will put that credit on your account.
I figure if we all bear the weight a little, we can spread out the burden a bit and lighten your load.
See Class Descriptions.
Free Range has your back WIU! We are
Please let your friends know about this.
We love you Western!
🙂 Dawn, Kindra, and Anne