Release and Waiver of Liability for Online Training
1. I am participating in an online class, session, or event offered by Free Range Yoga and Community Wellness Center that may require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. In any physical activity, risk of serious injury is possible, and some exercises may not be recommended for individuals with certain conditions (e.g., cardiac illness, pregnancy, post-surgery). I have discussed my health and physical condition with my doctor and assume the risk of participating in fitness activities through Free Range Yoga’s online class, session, or event. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in this class, session, or event.
3. I will only practice in a safe range for my body. I will listen to my body and only do what I am capable of. I understand that resting is always an option and that I do not have to try a pose or exercise
4. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known, or unknown, that I might incur as a result of my participation in activities through Free Range Yoga and Community Wellness Center, and I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly release Free Range Yoga and Community Wellness Center, Dawn Piper, and the fitness instructor or personal trainer, from any and all liability regarding said risks, injuries, or damages.
5. This release and waiver of liability is binding upon my heirs or legal representatives.